Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


U.F.I 6010-SH Series This Scarlett Hazel Living Room Set is a beautiful traditional sofa with is swirling tan, brown and red paisley. This Living Room Set is for the person who wants comfort and style. There is a classic wood trim around the base of the sofa. Features: -The Scarlett Hazel Set comes with a sofa, loveseat, chair and ottoman -Ornate carved wood trim -Accent pillows in Scarlett Hazel -Rounded padding on arms -Foam cushions for comfort -Meticulously hand tested for ensured quality -Lifetime Limited warranty on frames and cushions -One year warranty on springs and fabrics Free In-Home Delivery and Setup - Details: White Glove Delivery is a premium service, different than a standard UPS, FedEx, or curbside truck delivery. The carrier takes a larger part in making sure the product you are purchasing makes it safely off of their truck and into your home. Service Includes: -Free In-Home Delivery, including up to 2 flights of stairs (4-15 steps = 1 flight) -Two-man delivery team to move items inside your residence to the room of your choice -Delivery team will unpack and provide basic setup that requires no tools (i.e. will set pieces next to each other, or on top of each other) -A $49 upgrade to White Glove Platinum is recommended for setup that may require basic tools (i.e. pieces will be screwed or bolted together) -Delivery team will also remove and dispose of all packaging. Detail

3 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    I am interested in getting two love seat from this livingroom set. I do not seems to locate where I can purchase. Can you tell where this set is sold. I have two sofa from it
    Thanks
    Giggi
    Unknown said...
    Please provide me with pricing for the entire living room grouping. Or direct me to the page I need to go on for purchasing.
    Unknown said...
    Please provide me with pricing for the entire living room grouping. Or direct me to the page I need to go on for purchasing.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home